Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First infusion done......

Two more to go in this series. The good news is that by the nature of what the steroids do, they will also reduce the inflammation in my hip/pelvis so by tomorrow evening at least THAT will be feeling better! YEAH!

You'll see I added an "MS Reading List" to the blog. These are books that I've read that helped me in my quest for answers, alternative therapies and treatments. Also books or articles that helped motivate me and gave me encouragement. I believe that no matter what the health issue we're facing we owe it to ourselves to be as knowledgeable as possible about treatment options, and not limit ourselves to "traditional" therapies. What works for one person may not work for another, but we owe it to ourselves to keep up with the latest research etc.

I'll also be posting a lot of educational information here. Latest research findings and any other information I come across. If you find something interesting, please post me a note. I'll see what I can find out and post the information I find.

Time for my veggie/berry juice!

No comments: