Saturday, August 23, 2008

Infusing

Ahhh the joys of IV's. Only took 3 sticks. Steroids are infusing as I type. Have the lovely steroid taste in my mouth that even Altoids won't get rid of. I can feel the hair on my face growing with each drip. I swear with three rounds of IV steroids in less than 2 months I could probably grow a full beard! Thank goodness for waxing! (Gotta have a sense of humor). Why is it though, that I can now grow all the hair I cold possibly want on my face (NOT that I want any there), yet it causes my hair to fall out on my head??? I know, Gods sense of humor. Keeps us humble. Nothing more humbling for a female than Of course, looking on the bright side wigs! I can be a red head with long flowing locks one day, a blond with a bob the next! That could actually be fun. You see it's all about perspective. Of course, my perspective by day three of steroid infusions are likely to be very different!

No comments: