Sunday, September 28, 2008

A near disaster and an "off" day

While attempting to get out of the recliner this evening, I of course, stumbled. While I was trying to grab anything to avoid yet another fall, I proceeded to knock my laptop off the table and onto the floor. Can anyone say OH SH*%!! Fortunately the laptop weathered my inability to stay upright. (THANK GOD). Tomorrow I see the insurance MD about the MS, the chair etc. Ought to be very interesting since he doesn't give a rats patootie about me. It's all about the insurance company. I'll blog tomorrow and let you all know how it goes. Today has been an "off day". I'm very tired and had a bout with TWF (train wreck fatigue). It's actually been several weeks since I experienced it. Personally, if I had a choice, I'd pass on it. 4 hour naps pretty well disrupt your entire day. Oh, and i just realized it's shot night. Perfect. Just Perfect. Better take it out of the fridge now while it's on my mind and pop the IBU. Of well, just another day with MS.

No comments: