Monday, October 20, 2008

Texas Bound...again


We're heading back to Texas so my machine can be readjusted for me. Going for a longer period of time this time around. (Hurricane Ike interfered last time). I'm looking forward to the trip. I got SO much pain relief from the machine and was able to sleep. I know I'll get that relief again. My body just got used to the beta waves (which is a GOOD thing) and is ready for the next level. Mark will be going for the first few days then a girlfriend is flying out for the rest of the trip. I can't wait to spend the time with her. Brings back memories of our San Francisco "girl" trip. The zaniest things happen to us. We're like Lucy and...well I was going to say Ethel, but we're more like Lucy and Lucy. I will have my new ultralight custom wheelchair by then as well, which will make it much easier for me to get around in. I coordinated our trip so I won't have to miss next months MS support group meeting. I think the meeting is too important to miss if it can be avoided. Anyway, hubby leaves again this afternoon and I want to spend some time with him. So, I'll blog at you later.

No comments: