Saturday, January 10, 2009

Delusion anyone?

I find myself in a rare mood for me today. A mood where my attitude is "F" it all. I want to do what I want to do. The heck with what MS says. I want to walk my dog down the block, I want to go shopping ALL day and top it all off with an evening of dancing. OK. So I may be delusional. It's likely the Robitussin combined with all my other oral medications talking. Throw in oxygen deprivation from the chronic coughing and voila. My own personal delusion. I get tired of being housebound. True, I COULD get out, but it's a royal pain in the butt. Getting the chair in and out of the Jeep, heck getting ME in and out of the Jeep is a real challenge on a good day, not to mention a tough one. So, I find myself hibernating this winter. The irony of that is when I have the opportunity to get out with Mark or a friend, I'm too freaking fatigued. So, I'll forced myself because I'm dying to get out. The result of that is a few hours of enjoyment followed by two days of being knocked flat. Since I'm delusional today, I'm going to ask Mark to help me to take the dog for a walk and then me out to dinner. In my delusion I won't be knocked flat and WILL have the energy level to do those two things. I'll let you know how the delusion works out.

No comments: