Monday, January 19, 2009

MS, Football and Grandbabies

It's been a few day's since I blogged, which is unusual for me. I think I just needed to take a break from being so focused on the MS. I can't help but think about it. I wobble like a weeble(remember those) and have alarms set to remind me to take my meds. So, I spent the last few days watching football. (No way can the Cardinals beat the Steelers. I'm not a Steelers fan but watching them kick the Eagles butt yesterday was no surprise to me). I'm planning on watching the Super Bowl this year. Mostly for the commercials since my boys (the Colts) didn't make it. I'm actually feeling pretty good. My sleep is still pretty fractured, but it's better than it was. My energy level remains much better in the mornings than the afternoon, but I'm hoping eventually that will improve as well. I plan on heading back to Texas soon. No grand baby yet, but we're getting close and the countdown is on! I can't wait. We know it's a boy and his name will be Kyler. I wish I lived closer. He will be 1500 miles away in Kentucky. That's the big drawback to having such a mobile society. Families tend to be far apart in distance. We all miss out on so many "little things" that make life special. I have to invoke my mantra. It is what it is.

No comments: