Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Steroid recovery

What a day. My body decided it needed some serious post steroid recovery time and shut me down. I've slept all day. I got up this morning around 8:30 which is pretty late for me. Normally I'm up by 6. I managed to stay up until 11 then napped till 4:30! Thankfully, I've learned not to fight my body and simply gave in to it. I'm still tired and could easily go back to bed for more sleep. Just goes to show how hard the steroid treatments are on my body. Hopefully, after a good nights sleep tonight I'll have some of my energy back. Right now I feel completely drained and VERY glad I don't have anything to do this evening. So continues the roller coaster of MS. I feel like I just rode out a very big dip and am catching my breath. Hopefully the hill before the next dip take a VERY long time to climb!

No comments: