Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nothing to.....type

I've had total writers block for the past few days. Every time I've attempted to blog the words wouldn't flow. I had nothing to say. No thoughts to share, no soap box to climb on. For me, as those who follow me know, that is a very rare occurrence. I've been so preoccupied with everything else going on in my life that, for a brief period of time, MS has not been the focus of my thoughts. Nothing changed. I still use the chair and my STS RX machine. I still wobble like a Weeble and my bladder, hands and legs still aren't working well. I still have the horrible spasticity (last night was rough in fact). Suddenly, none of it mattered. Not that anything terrible or momentous occurred in my life to distract me. It just didn't matter. It is what it is. It wasn't worth commenting on. I kept up on the blogs I follow and still, I had nothing to say. Amazing isn't it?

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I have said that many times, I have nothing to type. I am by no way a writer, just putting a few stuff out to the blogging world, I call it living normal life with MS.