Sunday, September 06, 2009

Soon......Texas.

I'm taking advantage of the holiday weekend to REST. We went to church this morning. It was a wonderful service as the Bishop was here for confirmations and baptisms. We always enjoy the Bishops sermon. He is a truly gifeted speaker and it's clear the Holy Spirit speaks through him. I always have a change in perspective after hearing him preach. Today was no different. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay for the potluck because my back was really, literally, a pain. So home we went. I to pain medication and bed and my husband to the yard to take measurements for a fence we're going to put up. I find myself spending more and more time in bed lately due to pain. If it's not muscle spascity, it's my back.

I'm flying to the clinic in Texas next Sunday ( paindefeat.com ) to get my machine recalibrated. It's long overdue which is why the pain is back. While I'm not particularly looking forward to the trip it's self (I can't imagine how my back is going to tolerate sitting so long for the flights), I'm definitely looking forward to the time at the clinic.


I know that not only will my pain be better, but with a calibrated machine, I expect as last time  there will also be a significant decrease in my muscle spascity and a dramatic decrease in my level of fatigue. I'm traveling with a close girl friend, so the week will also give us an opportunity to catch up and have some quality "girl time" which is long overdue.

I'll do a lot more blogging while I'm in Texas.

3 comments:

Webster said...

Have a good road trip and Here's to less pain!

Herrad said...

Hi Kimberly,
Bon voyage for you Texas trip, hope it is a good one.
Loved,
Herrad

Herrad said...

Hi Kimberly,

Please go to my blog and pick up your award.
Love,
Herrad