Thursday, September 17, 2009

Texas Day Four

I didn't blog last night because I was just exhausted. Combined a day of treatments with a day of shopping. (The exhaustion was worth it though)! I had actually slept all night (yeah) the night before and was full of energy. I've started seeing improvements in both my balance and back pain. Both are still issues, but at least were moving in the right direction.

Last night on the other hand....yuck...I've been awake since 3:30. Makes only 4 hours of sleep for the night. On step forward, one step back. Insomnia is a tough bird to battle, so is MS for that matter.

The weather since we've been here has really been HOT. Temps in the upper 90's (99 yesterday) and humid. I gave up on putting makeup on. Just mascara. Why bother when the humidity has it gone if your outdoors more than 10 minutes? If feels like a sauna here. No rain or thunderstorms yet.  In fact the sky has been absolutley clear the entire time we've been here.

Well, I'm iff to grab something to eat. We're going to visit family of my girlfriends tonight so that should be fun.

Hope your all well!

1 comment:

Herrad said...

Hi Kimberly,
Hope everyday gets better for you.
Love,
Herrad