Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Texas Day Three

Today was a day of big changes in the calibration of my machine, so it will be interesting to see what the changes will be tomorrow.  I don't feel any different, but then I really don;t expect to for another week or two. Although the sleep program DID in fact make me sleep better. Not quite through the night, but better than I usually do.

The broken wheelchair saga continues. Finilly got a call from the corporate office of the airlines today and they arranged for a loaner chair. (It's only took two days). On top of it it has no side guards and it's a bit small for my big butt, but at least it's a chair.

The weather has been hot and humid, but thanfully we go from air conditioned place to air conditioned place so it's not a big issue.

More updates tomorrow....Herrad...keep those funnies coming! I've enjoyed them.

1 comment:

Herrad said...

Hi Kimberly,
Hope you start to feel better soon.
Love,
Herrad