Sunday, October 11, 2009

Post steroids.

I have to say that yesterday passed a complete blur. Thankfully the round of steroids is over so now I just have to rest and recover.  I had the usual gastroenteritis, jitteriness, and insomnia.  Now, I'm just completely exhausted and still have enough steroids in my system that I can't really sleep just catnap. My eye is a bit better it doesn't hurt as bad, so I'm hoping that the inflammation is going down and my vision will be better by Wednesday.

It's a beautiful day today.  The temperature is in the low 70s with a beautiful clear blue sky.  We took Petuni to the dog park this morning. I'll have to bring my camera next time.  It was fun watching her play with the other dogs. 

Well, I'm going to try and catnap and catch up on the sleep I've lost the last three days.  Hopefully I'll feel more human tomorrow.

1 comment:

JC said...

I'm glad it's over and I hope it helps.