Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank God for animals

 I'm feeling a bit better today I was actually able to get some sleep last night.  It's amazing how quickly sleep deprivation makes us feel terrible.  The jitteriness from the steroids seems to be gone thank goodness.  I'm still dealing with some stomach upset but hopefully that will be gone tomorrow just in time for me to see the ophthalmologist and neurologist again.  I'm just hoping the ophthalmologist sees an improvement in the optic neuritis and they don't want me to do another round of steroids.  I just don't think I have it in me to do it again.  Not that quickly.  I have no idea why part of my post is underlined it doesn't mean anything and I don't remember putting it there but I can't figure out how to remove it either.  Well I'm off to enjoy a cup of tea before Bible study starts this afternoon.  Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: