Sunday, January 10, 2010

The holidays

Beauty of Gods work
KylerMakayla

A happy Grandpa Mark with the kids and the blanket I made Kyler for Christmas.
Mark and I
I know shame on me. I haven't blogged in over a month. Well, I have, just not here. Life has been very busy over the past month. We decided to take a trip to Missori to see the folks and Kentucky to FINALLY meet our grandson. We drove because LITERALLY everytime I've flown with my wheelchair it's been broken. 2000 miles each way. YIKES. I don't know if we would make that drive again. Driving 12-16 hours every day was a killer. Of course, seeing the family was totally worth it. I was smart and paced myself and my MS actually behaved itself. It was when I got home that it kicked my hind end. The top picture above is one I took on our way back home. On our drive home we had snow falling from Kentucky to just outside Kingman Arizona. I took this picture just before the California Border. It felt like God was welcoming us home. The rest are of the grandkids.

Since I've been home MS has reared it's ugly head. Go figure. Leading to an EEG and an L.P. last week. still have a bit of the spinal headache. UGH. I see my neurologist on Weds. so I'll let you all know what he says.

I promise I'll start blogging HERE more often!

HowIfightMS.com

No comments: