Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Better and better.

I'm feeling better than I was yesterday, when it comes to energy. Yesterday I was just wiped out. Today I'm a bit tired, but no too bad.

I've been on the LDN for several days now. No side effects at all (Thank goodness). The biggest difference I've noticed is that's it's MUCH easier to get out of bed in the morning. I don't mean physically, but energy wise. Physically, I still struggle in the mornings. I'm hoping that over time that will improve.

I'm sitting in my chair today looking out the window at yet another absolutely beautiful spring day. Flowers are starting to bloom. Seeing all the new growth gives me a sense of rebirth and continuation. That no matter what struggles go on in life, life still continues. It's just a matter of taking those baby steps forward everyday.

No comments: