Sunday, March 25, 2012

Home Swwet Home

Yeah to being home! Although yesterday wasn't much of a day of rest. We had too many errands to run after me being gone for a week. Today is Church and more errands. At least I was in bed early last night and got to catch up on some sleep.

Learning how to manage my time with running programs three times a day. Set the alarm for 6 this morning so I could get one program in before 8 am mass. Will run another when I get home and before I go to Vestry. Then we have errands to run. So it will be evening before I can catch up.

My knee feels great. Minimal if any pain there at all. My back pain is there, but much more tolerable than without the machine. My balance is better as well. I'm seeing huge strides as week one comes to a close. Can't wait to see how I'll feel at the end of next week!

No comments: