Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Treatments going well

I didn't blog yesterday because I just wasn't feeling up to it. The treatments kinda took the wind out of my sails and my blood sugar got to be a bit on the low side. I'm feeling better today and after talking a length with the Doc I added more protein into my diet in order to help keep my blood sugar up. He also wants me to add a little Rocky Road Ice Cream to my diet EVERY evening. My kinda Doc!

I wish you all could come to Texas with me for this treatment. It's non-invasive...absolutely painless and it works!  In very basic laymen terms you simply hook yourself up to a machine with electrodes and temp. monitoring gadgets and read or watch TV for 80 minutes. Piece of cake. Of course due to the changes it makes in your body it tends to make me feel "off" for a few days, then I feel absolutely wonderful. Already I'm sleeping better and I didn't have any leg cramps last night! My back pain is down from a level 7/10 to a 5 today as well! For me that's simply awesome!

So, day two down.....several more to go before I return to home sweet home and hubby.


3 comments:

Living Day to Day with Multiple Sclerosis said...

What is the treatment for?? Is it for MS?? What is it called??

Kimberly said...

Yes, the treatment is for MS! It's an experimental treatment (I've been treated with it for the past 3 years now)by Dr. Rhodes in Corpus Christi Texas. His Clinic is the Southern Texas Innovative Medicine Clinic. They are on FB and have a web page.

Living Day to Day with Multiple Sclerosis said...

Wow.. I am so curious about it. I have been following along and am so excited that you are seeing improvements. I want to learn more about the box. What it does, what it is, etc.... I am just so excited for you. Xoxo